Something that I love about this blogging community is that we are all very supportive of each other. And awesome. I think that people should stop and acknowledge that more often, as well as everything they love about themselves. For once we shouldn’t focus on what we don’t like, because that will bring negativity into your life. So, I would like to thank Eve @ Eve’s OtherWORDly Endeavors for nomination me to do just that with the Miranda Sings Award 🙂
(1) Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
(2) Include the featured image on your blog post.
(3) Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
(4) List seven (7) things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
(5) Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
7 Things I Love About Myself
- I love my wavy hair
- I’m a good writer, especially with poetry
- I’m a great listener
- I make very yummy cookies and I love giving them to others to enjoy
- I can be a very adaptable person – if I choose
- I have a great memory – makes me good at trivia
- I’m a pretty big goofball/ nerd 🙂
As always, there is no pressure to accept and complete this! And to anyone reading this, nominated or not, you’re awesome 🙂
So I only got to nine … again no pressure to complete this and sorry if you’ve already done it.