I’m pretty sure that I’ve said this before, but I never imagined that awards and recognition on this level existed in the blogging world. Each time I get nominated for something, I’m always surprised. So a BIG thanks to Giovanna at Book Coma for the nomination of my second Neat Blogger Award :)
- Thank and link the blogger that nominated you.
- Answer the 7 questions that the nomination has provided you.
- Create 7 questions for your nominees.
What is your favorite candle scent?
Huh, I don’t know if I have one. I know that I tend to prefer scents that are not very strong, but since I don’t use candles very often, I’m not sure I could give an exact smell.
Do you like mythology? Who is your favorite god and/or goddess?
I love it! I may not know a lot about it, but I find it fascinating, especially when you compare the different cultures that had them. As for favorite … for some reason I’ve always had a fascination with Artemis. Egyptian, Nordic, and Celtic mythology is also generally fascinating to me.
What are your top three favorite TV shows?
New Girl, Elementary/Sherlock, and The Blacklist. I know that technically that’s three, but since two of them Sherlock based, well … picking just three was hard!
If you could be any fictional character, who would you be and why?
Ooh this one is hard. My first thought was Marty McFly because time travel. But then I figured I wouldn’t want to be a boy. Ew. Cooties.
Then I went to Mercedes Thompson from the series of the same name because she’s a badass coyote shapeshifter, I mean how cool would that be? Plus she’s married to one of my fictional crushes, so that’s a win.
What is your favorite book you’ve read so far this year?
Gah, it’s going to have to be a tie between Dark Places by Gillian Flynn and The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern.
What is one of your guilty pleasures (book, movie, food)?
I want to say chocolate, but then I never feel guilty about eating it. So I’ll say donuts.
If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
Ambivert. Goofy. Sassy. Active. Down-to-earth.
I’m totally counting that last one as one word. Clearly. Though I wanted to put lazy. How’s that for a contradiction with the word active? I wish there was just one word to describe a Gemini. Well besides Gemini. Thoughtful would have been a good one .. oh well.
These were fun questions and I’m definitely stealing at least one.
- What’s the last book you gave five stars to on Goodreads?
- How old are you?
- If you’ve done a Harry Potter sorting quiz, which house are you in? If not, which one sounds the most appealing to you?
- Which house in Game of Thrones do you belong to? (I can’t remember what quiz I used)
- What is your biggest goal this year? Or maybe the one you think might be the most difficult?
- What’s your favorite city that you’ve visited? Or lived in?
- If you could describe yourself in 5 words, what would they be?
I Tag . . .
Okay, since I’ve nominated people before, I’m only going to nominate a couple people.
Katherine at Mapping Souls with Words
Heather at Bits & Books
As always, no pressure to accept! :)