I love getting awards because I’m never expecting them and sometimes I end up being surprised at who nominates me. It’s fun to see who follows your blog – I mean I can see how many followers I have, but who knows how many other blogs they follow. Especially just looking at Book Blogs – there are a lot of us out there!
I’m really happy that I took the time to focus on this blog and incorporate all the things I love into it: books and other reading related topics, baking (which I need to post more about), and babbling about random or not so random topics as they come up.
Alright, onwards to this lovely award!
The rules for the award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Share the award on your blog
- Share seven random facts about yourself
- Tag 10 bloggers with less than 1000 followers and let them know they have been nominated
Every time I have to list out facts about me I never seem to come up with interesting ones! But here goes nothing.
The 7 Random Facts …
- If I could, I would live in a tree house
- I love taking the time to rearrange my bookshelf
- Like Irena, my favorite season is Autumn as well. I just love all the colors! :)
- I can’t stand the taste of coffee, but I really like the smell of it (I’m a tea drinker)
- I dream about what it would be like to own a coffee shop/ bakery/ book store
- I write poetry
- I can’t wait until I move out of California
So, there you go! Those were the first seven facts I could think of! So now to share the love! (some of these I couldn’t find if they had less than a 1000 followers)
I Tag …
And there they are! There were several other bloggers I wanted to tag, so this was kind of hard. But know that I think anyone deserves to be tagged for these awards! :)