Happy Thursday! I’m finally catching up on my blog this past week and that includes another award/ tag. This is the first I’ve seen of this award/ tag, but I love the idea behind it! A very big thank you the awesome Orangutan Librarian for tagging me to do this! Go check out her post here! Go, do it! :)
If you have a guilty pleasure (or maybe just pleasure) of spending your hours aimlessly browsing Pinterest, this is definitely something you should do (regardless if I tag you or not).
- Collect any number of images that you feel represent you as a person—your personality, aspirations, favourite things, anything at all that makes you you.
- Put your chosen images together into a collage of whatever size and shape you find pleasing.
- Share your masterpiece with everyone, in all the places.
- Maybe nominate other bloggers as a way to tell them, “Hey, you, I think you’re awesome, and we should celebrate that awesomeness.”
- Share these rules (and maybe the below tips, if you’re feeling helpful).
- Find inspiration by spending (minimum) three hours scrolling through aesthetic Tumblr posts relevant to you.
- Two great places to hunt for pictures are Pinterest and WeHeartIt. Pinterest requires an account; WeHeartIt does not.
- PicMonkey’s collage editor is free to use and doesn’t require an account, heck yes
PicMonkey may have changed since I had to make an account, but it is still free. I also mostly used Pinterest, but that’s only because I’m more familiar with it.
I’m curious what others see with these pictures together … but in any case it was fun!!
Larkin @ Wonderfilled Reads
Kelly @ Here’s to Happy Endings
Irena @ Books & Hot Tea
Yvo @ It’s All About Books
Or anyone else that sees this and wants to do it! :)
I’m super excited about this weekend because I’m going to a Baking Convention!! Anything exciting going on in your weekend?!