Well, this is a new one! A big thanks to the lovely Abby at Beyond the Read for nominating me .. always feel appreciated when these things happen. Our community is awesome!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post. (Very important: see why in step 5.) The original post by Colton Beckwith can be found here.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2020, every blog that pings-back the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2020 Outstanding Blogger Award!
Note: I’m not sure if #5 will be edited to now be 2021.
Who is your blogging inspiration?
Hmm, I don’t know that I have one. I do find myself inspired or influenced by other bloggers or book Instagrammers, but there isn’t just one person. I know this is sort of a lame response, but easiest I could say is the book community as a whole is inspiration.
What are the three most recent additions to your TBR?
- How Do We Know We’re Doing It Right: & Other Essays on Modern Life by Pandora Sykes
- The Shape of Darkness by Laura Purcell
- Red Widow by Alma Katsu
What’s your latest non-bookish obsession?
Hmm, let’s see. First thing to come to mind is the show Prodigal Son. Other than entertainment things, I would say interior decor/ decorating .. I’m still in the long process of decorating my new place and I’m always looking at inspiration.
Pick two, drop one: plot, characters, or writing?
Ooh this hard! Okay, I think I’m okay with dropping characters and keeping plot and writing. Writing was an easy choice for me, if it’s terrible writing, then nothing else works either. I chose plot because I read for the journey, to find out what’s going on. Though that’s hard without characters …
Do you play any instruments?
Where do you feel most at peace?
In the forest/ mountains. Something about hearing the calm and the wind rustling through the tops of the trees.
What’s your favorite fall drink?
While I will drink this year round, it still applies – Chai Tea Latte.
Sorry it took so long to complete this! I was clearly tagged months ago, whoops! While I usually don’t ‘tag’ people anymore, I still want to show appreciation to the following bloggers for all of their hard and lovely work. No worries if you don’t want to do the tag! :)
- What are you currently reading?
- What are some of your other hobbies?
- What’s your favorite season?
- What is your favorite cookie or other sweet?
- Coffee or tea?
- What’s a new genre that you’ve recently started to read more of?
- What’s your favorite type of blog post to write?