I decided to do something new again for my reading goals for 2017. So I created my own reading challenge inspired by different national days/ holidays in each month. You can read my original post about the Sorry, I’m Booked Reading Challenge 2017.
This page is where I will list out which books I read for each prompt and link the title of the book to my review. Titles that are not linked mean I haven’t published the review yet.
- Self Help/ Memoir: Gift of Imperfection by Brene Brown
- Science Fiction: Annihilation by Jeff VanderMeer
- Diversity: The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- Romance: A Bride in the Bargain by Deeanne Gist
- Fairytale Inspired: The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey
- Historical: Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman
- Irish Author: The Book of Lost Things by John Connolly
- A book that Celebrates Women: The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
- Fantasy: Siege and Storm by Leigh Bardugo
- Humor/ Comedy book: The Girl With the Lower Back Tattoo by Amy Schumer