I meant to post these last week, but I was traveling, and then I mean to post them yesterday, but I ended up having to work late. So I’m combining the two award posts :)
Thank you, thank you to Kendra at Reads & Treats for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award and to Eve at Eve’s OtherWORDly Endeavors. These two are lovely & awesome, so don’t forget to check their blogs out!
The Beautiful Blogger Award
- Link your award post to the blogger who nominated you.
- List 7 random facts about yourself.
- Nominate 7 beautiful, creative bloggers and notify them.
The Random Facts:
- I love the mountains, particularly non-desert
- I have started numerous novels, none of them finished
- I love waterfalls
- I listen to an interesting mix of music (to me) from country to folk to alternative to southern blues/rock
- I love aquariums, but don’t like the open ocean (I hardly ever go into the ocean anymore)
- I have a huge travel bucket list
- I hope to move out of CA within the next couple years .. to where, I don’t know
The Sunshine Blogger Award
- Answer the 11 questions from the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate some wonderful bloggers and write 11 questions for them to answer
What are three things that make you laugh?
Jokes that are so far being funny, that they’re funny. Funny and ridiculous situations (not sure I have a good example). Most comedy movies/tv shows.
What’s your favorite daydream?
Lately its been anything related to my possible future apartment/ home – what will it look like, how will I decorate, where will my personal library go, etc.
Would you rather have the power to shapeshift or to make yourself invisible?
Shapeshift! I already have a small fear of becoming ‘invisible’, so that’s out.
What’s one of your favorite stupid pun jokes? (Example: “Why did Adele cross the road? To say hello from the other side.”)
This is probably terrible, but: How many kids with ADHD does it take to change a light bulb? Let’s go play on our bikes.
Do you like stickers?
When I was in elementary school, but not so much now.
What’s your favorite social media and why?
I think I have to go with Instagram, but only because I recently started a book one and that has been a lot of fun!
Do you sleep with the light on or off?
If you performed in a talent show, what would your talent be?
Um, reading? Baking? Running in place? Letting my sailor mouth get the best of me?
Have you ever handwritten a letter? If yes, to whom did you mail it and when?
Yes, I love it! When I have someone to send to. I sent a letter to a friend when he first moved to Spain to teach English a couple years ago and then to a close girlfriend in Portland, OR last year I think? I also sent Christmas Cards the last two years and hand wrote notes in all of them :)
What’s your favorite thing to do with friends?
Hang out, talk, movies, food, drink, active things … I think for the most part I’m good with what we’re doing as long as I’m hanging out with them.
Big or small, what’s something you’ve done that you’re really proud of?
Every time I cross the finish line in a race.
- If you had to pick one word to describe yourself, what would it be?
- Do you like to travel? If so, what’s next on your list to visit?
- Which do you prefer, hardback or paperback or digital books?
- What’s your favorite mythological creature?
- Regardless if it’s real or would be a financially stable job, what’s your dream job?
- What’s the last book you read that exceeded your expectations?
- Batman or Superman? Or neither?
- What Harry Potter character do you identify the most with?
- DO you have a favorite sport you like to play and/or watch?
- What’s your favorite color?
- What’s your go-to question that you ask someone that you’re getting to know?
I really hope none of these questions are lame …
I Nominate, For Both Awards:
So, I know it’s a little weird with this being two awards, so if you’ve done one, but not the other, feel free to do just the one you haven’t received. Or not, you can still do both, totally up to you! As always, no pressure to accept and do these posts :)
Happy Friday and reading!